Welcome and intro


Trisori designs and produces jewellery with a view to combining some Italian chic with a London ‘edge’.
At the heart of Trisori are two resourceful and multi-cultural Italians based in London who have nurtured their creativity to craft strong statement pieces inspired by feminine elegance and playfulness.
Our collections are handmade by Italian artisans using high quality semi-precious gemstones which are set in gold-plated designs. Trisori’s uniqueness is apparent in our bold, contemporary and stylish collections which focus on complementing our Clients’ personal style and inner sparkle.

We hope you will enjoy following our blog, where we write about some of the things we like.

About Me

My photo
Trisori is a jewellery brand that combines original Italian style with a touch of "London chic". Founded by a cosmopolitan pair of Italians residing in London, Trisori have developed a flawless ability to create strong statement pieces which retain a sense of elegance and playful femininity. Using high quality semi-precious stones set in gold plated designs, Trisori's handmade pieces are bold, contemporary and stylish. Trisori are unique; they make an effort to truly understand the way in which a woman creates her own personal style and design their jewellery line to compliment just that.

Friday 10 February 2012

Veuve Cliquot and Romance





Valentine's day is a day full of expectations.


Roses - check (or at least I hope so!)
Present - check
Champagne - check ( Veuve Clicquot Vintage Rose` please)
and what happens if your man decides to have a chef cooking for you that night?

The idea is divine: no cheesy restaurants, no other loved up couples so close to your table that you can hear all the conversations, no love-on-demand music.
Just the two of you.
I got a little bit panicky when I got the news. I want to do my share for the evening so today I went on a shopping spree and bought some candles.

Here is my selection of favourite candles to set the mood for romance:

Passion8 Candle by Eight
Passion8 is a sensual indulgent fragrance with night flowering tuberose and soft rose. I think the name says it all. 

Flirt8ious Candle by Eight 


It comes in a lovely handmade Moroccan ceramic bow and the smell of stargazer lily and ylang ylang makes this oriental scented candle perfect for Valentine's date (or night).
(both from http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/) 

Persia Ancienne Ambiance Candle
Red roses and Jasmin are two of my favourite smells. Persia Candle is sexy and subtle. If these 2 scents were good enough for Darius III King of Persia, I am sure you will like this candle as much as I do!
(available at http://www.ancienneambiance.com/collection.Persia_Candles)

Geodesis Jasmine Room Diffuser

If you are not a big fun of candles but you still want to gently scent your room, then choose a room diffuser. Due to my obsession with anything jasmine related, I picked Geodesis Jasmin Room Diffuser. (available at: http://www.geodesis.fr/home.php) 

It smell like a Sicilian Garden and I love it as it reminds me of summer nights spent with my family in our garden in the South of Italy.
You should really try it and when you do, close your eyes and the room will be filled by this magic smell. Let love do the rest.

www.trisori.com

No comments:

Post a Comment