Welcome and intro


Trisori designs and produces jewellery with a view to combining some Italian chic with a London ‘edge’.
At the heart of Trisori are two resourceful and multi-cultural Italians based in London who have nurtured their creativity to craft strong statement pieces inspired by feminine elegance and playfulness.
Our collections are handmade by Italian artisans using high quality semi-precious gemstones which are set in gold-plated designs. Trisori’s uniqueness is apparent in our bold, contemporary and stylish collections which focus on complementing our Clients’ personal style and inner sparkle.

We hope you will enjoy following our blog, where we write about some of the things we like.

About Me

My photo
Trisori is a jewellery brand that combines original Italian style with a touch of "London chic". Founded by a cosmopolitan pair of Italians residing in London, Trisori have developed a flawless ability to create strong statement pieces which retain a sense of elegance and playful femininity. Using high quality semi-precious stones set in gold plated designs, Trisori's handmade pieces are bold, contemporary and stylish. Trisori are unique; they make an effort to truly understand the way in which a woman creates her own personal style and design their jewellery line to compliment just that.

Saturday 19 February 2011

Being part of a growing brand - Trisori jewellery at Belle Sauvage LFW 2011

With London Fashion Week now over, I have to be honest and say I breathed a long sigh of relief. Truth be told, my passion is writing first and foremost regardless of the subject matter. The chaotic, frenetic and competitive world of fashion does not always sit well with the quiet solitude of writing and after going from show to show I am eager to get back into my own world where words not waistlines rule. Don't get me wrong, I love beautiful things, fashion and styling but I tend to go my own way and like what works for me, whether it's the latest trend or not. And, unlike most of the fashion-conscious at LFW, comfort comes first for me. If I'm not comfortable, you won't get me anywhere near an item of clothing, no matter how fabulous everyone says it is.

Despite that, my first foray into London Fashion Week was definitely eye-opening, inspiring and exciting particularly seeing it through the eyes of the Trisori designer. Without a doubt, the highlight of LFW for the designer and the rest of us working with Trisori, was experiencing the Trisori jewellery collection artfully draped over models coming down the catwalk at the Belle Sauvage A/W 2011 show at LFW and seeing the resulting press the next day in everything from the Metro to Vogue. It's unbelievably fascinating being involved with a relatively new brand and watching the excitement and buzz surrounding Trisori as it begins to find it's own place in the world of fashion and accessories. What can I say, to me there's no enjoyment in working for something that's already made a name for itself; all my passion comes from being a part of something new and watching it grow into something great.
Keep an eye on this space, there's definitely a lot more to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment