Welcome and intro


Trisori designs and produces jewellery with a view to combining some Italian chic with a London ‘edge’.
At the heart of Trisori are two resourceful and multi-cultural Italians based in London who have nurtured their creativity to craft strong statement pieces inspired by feminine elegance and playfulness.
Our collections are handmade by Italian artisans using high quality semi-precious gemstones which are set in gold-plated designs. Trisori’s uniqueness is apparent in our bold, contemporary and stylish collections which focus on complementing our Clients’ personal style and inner sparkle.

We hope you will enjoy following our blog, where we write about some of the things we like.

About Me

My photo
Trisori is a jewellery brand that combines original Italian style with a touch of "London chic". Founded by a cosmopolitan pair of Italians residing in London, Trisori have developed a flawless ability to create strong statement pieces which retain a sense of elegance and playful femininity. Using high quality semi-precious stones set in gold plated designs, Trisori's handmade pieces are bold, contemporary and stylish. Trisori are unique; they make an effort to truly understand the way in which a woman creates her own personal style and design their jewellery line to compliment just that.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Obsessed and Possessed?


So I'm obsessed with lipstick!! 100%, completely, unforgivably obsessed! And when did I realise this little truth about me? Well, two summers ago I went on holiday with my boyfriend for 10 days, and when we arrived to the hotel and unpacked all my clothes, bags, shoes, etc, I realised that I had taken over the whole bathroom cupboard! One whole shelf was filled with products for the lips. The whole of it was filled with my lipsticks, lip glosses, lip liners - you name it! I had taken 35 of them! 35!! I mean who does that? For 10 days?

When my boyfriend went into the bathroom and saw the cupboard, I could just see his
reflection in the mirror full of complete and utter shock! That was when he told me "Do you know that you have 35 lipsticks in there?". That number kind of scared me, but I can't help it. I have the need to have every colour, tone, texture available on the market today. I love colours that are completely unusable! Really! Anything goes - pink, purple, orange, red. For the classic red lip - Christian Dior is my absolute favourite of all time. Anything YSL goes for me - any colour at all - I pretty much have the whole collection. Yes, guilty like that.. And my newest discovery - BM Beauty lip gloss by Kimberly from Pussycat Dolls is surprisingly soft and gives a beautiful glow without that sticky feeling on the lips - so my hair never sticks to my mouth anymore.

Marina

Enjoy!xx


No comments:

Post a Comment