Welcome and intro


Trisori designs and produces jewellery with a view to combining some Italian chic with a London ‘edge’.
At the heart of Trisori are two resourceful and multi-cultural Italians based in London who have nurtured their creativity to craft strong statement pieces inspired by feminine elegance and playfulness.
Our collections are handmade by Italian artisans using high quality semi-precious gemstones which are set in gold-plated designs. Trisori’s uniqueness is apparent in our bold, contemporary and stylish collections which focus on complementing our Clients’ personal style and inner sparkle.

We hope you will enjoy following our blog, where we write about some of the things we like.

About Me

My photo
Trisori is a jewellery brand that combines original Italian style with a touch of "London chic". Founded by a cosmopolitan pair of Italians residing in London, Trisori have developed a flawless ability to create strong statement pieces which retain a sense of elegance and playful femininity. Using high quality semi-precious stones set in gold plated designs, Trisori's handmade pieces are bold, contemporary and stylish. Trisori are unique; they make an effort to truly understand the way in which a woman creates her own personal style and design their jewellery line to compliment just that.

Saturday 10 December 2011

Beauty tips: Bye Bye Panda eyes!


The run up to Christmas it's a crazy time of the year. Trisori's headquarter becomes incredibly busy with clients ordering their last minute gifts, overseas shops asking for immediate delivery..... and my beauty routine suffers because of it.

I thought I was destined to live with my Panda eyes until I found these 2 marvelous products:

Skin Wisdom Eye Roll: It's a lovely little product that helps reducing the appearance of Dark circles and puffy eyes. It retails for 7 pounds and it's worth a try as the massaging roll applicator boosts micro circulation and drainage.




Then I helped myself to Skin Wisdom Beauty Balm: The acerola cherry and moisturizing ingredients help skin to look fresher and less stressed. This is another small little beauty product to use together with the eye roll on. I was really glad to have them at hand after an event last Thursday! My face really looked less tired and it costs only 6 pounds!



And finally, before going to bed, I applied a Delicious Kit ChapStick:
to soften my lips and preserving them for morning use. My favorite is the Cherry Chapstick and I am going to buy the kit above as a stocking filler. Isn't it the cutest chapstick ever? And it's only 3.99 pounds.


Isn't it the cutest chapstick ever? And it's only 3.99 pounds.


 Enjoy!




www.trisori.com

No comments:

Post a Comment