Welcome and intro


Trisori designs and produces jewellery with a view to combining some Italian chic with a London ‘edge’.
At the heart of Trisori are two resourceful and multi-cultural Italians based in London who have nurtured their creativity to craft strong statement pieces inspired by feminine elegance and playfulness.
Our collections are handmade by Italian artisans using high quality semi-precious gemstones which are set in gold-plated designs. Trisori’s uniqueness is apparent in our bold, contemporary and stylish collections which focus on complementing our Clients’ personal style and inner sparkle.

We hope you will enjoy following our blog, where we write about some of the things we like.

About Me

My photo
Trisori is a jewellery brand that combines original Italian style with a touch of "London chic". Founded by a cosmopolitan pair of Italians residing in London, Trisori have developed a flawless ability to create strong statement pieces which retain a sense of elegance and playful femininity. Using high quality semi-precious stones set in gold plated designs, Trisori's handmade pieces are bold, contemporary and stylish. Trisori are unique; they make an effort to truly understand the way in which a woman creates her own personal style and design their jewellery line to compliment just that.

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christmas Presents To Warm The Soul.

The weeks before christmas I find myself panicking about what I should get my family. For some, choosing presents for their friends and family is second nature, but for people like me I tend to get stuck after brainstorming ideas that, well simply don't fit in my wee budget! Presents, symbolise your love for the receiver, shows that you care however small or large the size. After jotting down some ideas in my notepad, I noticed there was a running theme: Comfort. Un- consciously I had listed presents that gave my family a sense of security: hot water bottle, slippers, candles, incense. Yes, maybe a chanel bag would be a more thrilling present to receive. But heart warming presents, for me, are just as lovely.

With this concept in mind I thought I would share some of my favorite gift ideas for this christmas.



Hush, the suppliers of all my favorite cosy cashmere cardigans, has produced a gift set especially for this festive season. Incorporating this seasons combination of 'in' colours, this makes the perfect gift, and for a great offer of for only £95 pounds.
For only £38 pounds, this Nectarine Blossom & Honey, Body and Hand Lotion from Jo Malone is an ideal stocking filler or present for any lovely lady! I have always lucked out with Jo Malone, as whom ever the gift is for it is always a very successful reception!



I saw this mug a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love... embracing this love at first sight i bought one instantly! Having your hot cup of tea (or coffee) in a 'christmassy' mug, heightens the festivity this joyful season brings. Worth £17.95 this cup is a brilliant pressie for all.





Last year in my annual pre-christmas panic, Neom Luxury Organic Candles came to the rescue. With the beautiful aroma of Cinnamon, Ginger and Mandarin, Neom has created a lovely warming christmas scent worth £40.




Hopefully, for those who share my lack of skill for christmas shopping- I have given you some ideas of perfect presents to warm The Soul.

The Soul










No comments:

Post a Comment